Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Gigi Contempates Her Next Sexual Encounter



After I returned from running errands yesterday my throbbing pussy told me to make it happy and it wasn’t going to stop til she had her fill. thinking about how horny i was i couldn’t decide weather or not i wanted to feel the soft caressing skin of a beautiful woman sliding on top of me and kissing me everywhere or or the masculine muscular sweating body of a sexy man filling me up and making me scream…. so gigi gets what she wants and she decided the only way to be 100% satisfied was to have the steamy pleasure of both at the same time! soooo sexy to have both telling me how good i feel and beautiful i look! so i think ill have bolh tomorrow night!! as of tonight its off to bed with my wand ;)

(stay tuned for video)

No comments:

Post a Comment